Research programme: P450RAI inhibitors - OPKO HealthAlternative Names: P450RAI inhibitors research programme - Cytochroma
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Originator Cytochroma
- Mechanism of Action Cytochrome P 450 enzyme system inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 04 Mar 2013 Cytochroma has been acquired by OPKO Health
- 17 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Acute promyelocytic leukaemia in Canada (unspecified route)
- 22 Sep 2000 A US patent has been issued to Cytochroma for Retinoid Metabolizing Protein