SERM-3339Alternative Names: 3339
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Selective estrogen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Postmenopausal osteoporosis prevention in Europe (unspecified route)
- 18 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Postmenopausal osteoporosis treatment in Europe (unspecified route)
- 23 May 2000 Phase-II clinical trials for Postmenopausal osteoporosis treatment in Europe (Unknown route)