Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peripheral vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 21 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Peripheral vascular disorders in United Kingdom (Injection)
- 21 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Peripheral vascular disorders in Japan (Injection)
- 10 May 2000 New profile