Research programme: vitamin D 1-hydroxylase inhibitors - OPKO HealthAlternative Names: Vitamin D 1-hydroxylase inhibitors research programme - Cytochroma
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Originator Cytochroma
- Mechanism of Action Calcidiol 1-monooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypercalcaemia; Sarcoidosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Mar 2013 Cytochroma has been acquired by OPKO Health
- 16 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypercalcaemia in Canada (unspecified route)
- 16 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Sarcoidosis in Canada (unspecified route)