Research programme: adenosine A2A receptor agonist stress agents - Adenosine TherapeuticsAlternative Names: ATL 193; JMR 193
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator University of Virginia
- Class Diagnostic agents
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiomyopathies
Most Recent Events
- 13 Sep 2005 This compound is still in active development
- 11 May 2000 Preclinical development for Cardiomyopathy (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)