At a glance
- Originator Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Class Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 29 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Depression in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 May 2000 Preclinical development for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)