Research programme: anti-infectives - Novavax
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator California Pacific Medical Center; St. Marys Medical Center
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Parasitic infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Parasitic infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 May 2000 Preclinical development for Parasitic infections in USA (Unknown route)