Research programme: rhinovirus inhibitors - eXegenicsAlternative Names: Rhinovirus infections research programme - eXegenics
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator eXegenics
- Mechanism of Action Rhinovirus 3C protease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rhinovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rhinovirus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Aug 2003 Suspended - Preclinical for Rhinovirus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Nov 2001 Cytoclonal Pharmaceutics is now called eXegenics