Epidermal growth factor-genisteinAlternative Names: EGF-genistein; Epidermal growth factor-genistein conjugate
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary artery restenosis; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Vascular restenosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 May 2000 New profile