Research programme: protein tyrosine phosphatase inhibitors - CEPTYRAlternative Names: CPT 633
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator CEPTYR
- Developer CEPTYR; Eli Lilly
- Mechanism of Action Protein-tyrosine-phosphatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 May 2006 A preclinical study with the selected compound CPT 633 has been added to the Type-2 diabetes pharmacodynamics section
- 11 Jul 2003 The programme is available for licensing (http://www.ceptyr.com)