Research programme: gene function regulators - ImmtechAlternative Names: Small molecule regulators of gene function - Immtech
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator Georgia State University
- Developer Immtech Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Genetic transcription inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 17 May 2000 Investigation in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)