Research programme: sodium channel antagonists - NeuroSearch/Pierre Fabre
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pierre Fabre
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cerebral ischaemia; Epilepsy; Major depressive disorder; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jul 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Depression in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 13 Jul 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 13 Jul 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cerebral ischaemia in Denmark (unspecified route)