Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Amersham
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 10 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pancreatitis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pancreatitis (unspecified route)
- 02 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Pancreatitis (unspecified route)
- 19 May 2000 Two studies were added to the preclinical pharmacodynamics section (809615; 809616)