Propranolol - intranasal - QuestcorAlternative Names: Migrastat
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Questcor Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antihypertensives; Antimigraines; Class II antiarrhythmics; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Naphthalenes; Propanolamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Migraine
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Migraine in USA (Intranasal)
- 15 Jan 2003 Propranolol intranasal is available for licensing (www.questcor.com)