Research programme: chemokine receptor antagonists - Celltech
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Celltech Group
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Inflammation; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Inflammatory bowel disease in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 02 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Psoriasis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 02 May 2001 Celltech Chiroscience Discovery is now called Celltech R&D