Research programme: angiogenesis inhibitors - Celltech/Johnson & JohnsonAlternative Names: JNJ-17029259
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Celltech R&D; Johnson & Johnson
- Developer Celltech R&D
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Phosphotransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Diabetic retinopathy
Most Recent Events
- 04 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 04 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetic retinopathy in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 02 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Diabetic retinopathy in United Kingdom (Unknown route)