Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Microsomal triglyceride transfer protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 2000 Pfizer has merged with Warner-Lambert
- 23 May 2000 New profile
- 23 May 2000 Preclinical development for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (Unknown route)