BP 1249Alternative Names: Atopic dermatitis therapy - Bridge Pharma
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Bridge Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jun 2002 A new agreement between Bridge Pharma and Immune Network has been signed following termination of 50:50 joint venture
- 15 Feb 2001 BP 1249 has been selected as the lead drug candidate from Bridge Pharma and Immune Network's atopic dermatitis research programme
- 23 May 2000 Preclinical development for Atopic dermatitis in USA (Unknown route)