BRL 56905Alternative Names: 3-Amino-6-carboxamido-1,2,3,4-tetrahydrocarbazole; BRL-56905
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antimigraines; Carbazoles
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1B receptor agonists; Serotonin 1D receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Migraine
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2001 In December 2000, SmithKline Beecham merged with Glaxo Wellcome to form GlaxoSmithKline.
- 24 May 2000 Preclinical development for Migraine in England (Unknown route)