Hepatitis A-typhoid vaccine - sanofi pasteurAlternative Names: HA/Vi; ViATIM; Vivaxim
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator sanofi pasteur
- Class Bacterial vaccines; Hepatitis A vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Hepatitis A; Typhoid
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jan 2005 Aventis Pasteur is now called sanofi pasteur
- 27 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthélabo to form Sanofi-Aventis
- 11 Mar 2003 Launched for Typhoid in European Union (Injection)