Dengue vaccine - sanofi pasteur
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator sanofi pasteur
- Class Attenuated vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dengue
Most Recent Events
- 03 Oct 2006 sanofi pasteur and the Paediatric Dengue Vaccine Initiative have entered into an agreement to help develop and make readily available a dengue fever vaccine
- 19 Jan 2005 Aventis Pasteur is now called sanofi pasteur
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis