Anti-IgE monoclonal antibody E26Alternative Names: E26; IGE 026
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Genentech; Novartis; Tanox
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2003 Suspended - Phase-I for Allergic rhinitis in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Nov 2003 Suspended - Phase-I for Allergic asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Nov 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Allergic rhinitis in USA (Unknown route)