NSC 678515Alternative Names: FAU
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Thymidylate synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Solid-tumours in USA (IV, Infusion)
- 07 Jul 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (IV)
- 30 May 2000 New profile