Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Ciblex Corporation
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 07 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 01 Jun 2000 New profile