HIV vaccine - US Institute of Human VirologyAlternative Names: Salmonella-HIV-1 vaccine - Institute of Human Virology
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Institute of Human Virology
- Class AIDS vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in HIV-1-infections in USA (PO)
- 19 Feb 2002 Berna Biotech is to manufacture the HIV vaccine for clinical trials
- 01 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in USA (PO)