Research programme: HDL cholesterol therapies - Pfizer/XenonAlternative Names: HDL cholesterol therapies research programme - Pfizer/Xenon
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2004
At a glance
- Originator Xenon Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Low HDL cholesterol
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jun 2004 Xenon Genetics is now called Xenon Pharmaceuticals
- 30 May 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Low HDL cholesterol in Canada (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 2002 A preclinical study has been added to the pharmacodynamics section