ARC 69457AAAlternative Names: AR-C 69457; AR-C69457AA
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists; Dopamine D2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 06 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Asthma in United Kingdom (Inhalation)