ICN 16064Alternative Names: Anti-CD28 oligonucleotide; Antisense 16064; Antisense oligonucleotide 16064
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- Class Antipsoriatics; Nucleotides
- Mechanism of Action CD28 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Psoriasis in USA (Unknown route)