Research programme: diabetes/obesity therapy - Japan Tobacco/TularikAlternative Names: Diabetes/obesity therapy research programme - Japan Tobacco/Tularik
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Japan Tobacco; Tularik
- Developer Tularik
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2001 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Sep 2001 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Sep 2001 Discontinued - Preclinical for Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)