Streptococcal A vaccine intranasal - Active Biotech/ID Biomedical
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2003
At a glance
- Originator Active Biotech; ID Biomedical Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Streptococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Streptococcal infections in Sweden (Intranasal)
- 12 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Streptococcal infections in Canada (Intranasal)
- 05 Jun 2001 Intellivax has been acquired by ID Biomedical Corporation