Research programme: mineralocorticoid receptor modulators - Ligand Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Mineralocorticoid receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in USA (PO)
- 18 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Heart failure in USA (PO)
- 11 Jul 2003 This programme is still in active development for congestive heart failure and hypertension