Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Vasopressin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes insipidus; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 24 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Urinary incontinence in Sweden (IV-infusion)
- 24 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Diabetes insipidus in Sweden (IV-infusion)
- 13 Jun 2000 Investigation in Diabetes insipidus in Sweden (IV-infusion)