Research programme: anti-infectives - Essential Therapeutics/LexiconAlternative Names: Anti-infectives research programme - Essential Therapeutics/Lexicon
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2004
At a glance
- Originator Essential Therapeutics [CEASED]; Lexicon Genetics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Mycoses; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 Oct 2001 Microcide Pharmaceuticals has merged with Althexis to form Essential Therapeutics
- 26 Jul 2001 Coelacanth Corporation has been acquired by Lexicon Genetics
- 13 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Mycoses in USA (Unknown route)