Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Biological toxins; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Urination disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2000 New profile
- 13 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Urination disorders in USA (Unknown route)