Hepatitis B vaccine - CJ CorporationAlternative Names: Hepaccine-B
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2002
At a glance
- Originator CJ Corporation
- Class Hepatitis B vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 2002 Cheil Jedang is now called CJ Corporation
- 22 Jun 1990 Launched for Hepatitis B in World (IM)