Influenza virus vaccine liposomal intranasal - Berna BiotechAlternative Names: Nasalflu
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2006
At a glance
- Originator Berna Biotech
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Market Withdrawal Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Preregistration for Influenza virus infections in Germany (Intranasal)
- 14 Sep 2001 Withdrawn for Influenza virus infections in Switzerland (Intranasal)
- 24 Jul 2001 The Swiss Serum and Vaccine Institute Berne is now called Berna Biotech