Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Ranbaxy Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in India (PO)
- 30 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in India (PO)
- 15 Jun 2000 New profile