Research programme: insulin sensitisers - RocheAlternative Names: BM 131258
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Small molecules; Thiazolidinediones
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)