At a glance
- Originator NovaDel Pharma
- Class Antiallergics; Antipruritics; Pyrrolidines; Sedating antihistamines
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Seasonal allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Seasonal allergic rhinitis in USA (Transmucosal)
- 15 Nov 2004 Suspended - Phase-II for Seasonal allergic rhinitis in USA (Sublingual)
- 20 Nov 2000 Phase-II clinical trials for Seasonal allergic rhinitis in USA (Sublingual)