At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Cathepsin B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Inflammation; Muscular dystrophies
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jun 2000 New profile
- 16 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Muscular dystrophy in Japan (Unknown route)
- 16 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Inflammation in Japan (Unknown route)