Anti-RSV monoclonal antibody inhalation - Alkermes/MedImmune
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator Alkermes; MedImmune
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory syncytial virus infections in USA (Inhalation)
- 16 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Respiratory syncytial virus infections in USA (Inhalation)