Research programme: Helicobacter infections - BTG/CHUVAlternative Names: Helicobacter infections research programme - BTG/CHUV
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Helicobacter infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jun 2000 Available for licensing (http://www.btgplc.com)
- 20 Jun 2000 New profile
- 20 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Helicobacter infections in Switzerland (PO)