Anti-LCG monoclonal antibody - eXegenicsAlternative Names: LCG monoclonal antibody - eXegenics; Lung cancer gene - monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator eXegenics
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Lung cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Aug 2003 Suspended - Phase-I for Lung cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Nov 2001 Cytoclonal Pharmaceutics is now called eXegenics