NeoTideAlternative Names: Re-188 peptide
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Peptides; Radiosensitisers
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 May 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Lung cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Lung cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)