Research programme: AMPA antagonist - Schering AG
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2004
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Mechanism of Action AMPA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in Germany (unspecified route)
- 16 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Stroke in Germany (unspecified route)
- 22 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Stroke in Germany (Unknown route)