NCX 701Alternative Names: nitro-paracetamol; NO-paracetamol
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator NicOx
- Class Acetanilides; Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Nitrates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2012 Discontinued - Phase-II for Pain in USA (PO)
- 04 Aug 2010 NCX 701 is available for licensing worldwide (http://www.nicox.com)
- 04 Aug 2010 NicOx to close its headquarters in the USA on August 31, 2010