UB 421Alternative Names: dB4; mAb B4; UB-421
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator United Biomedical
- Developer United Biomedical; United BioPharma
- Class Antiretrovirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action HIV fusion inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II HIV-1 infections