Research programme: phosphodiesterase IV inhibitors - CJ CorporationAlternative Names: PDE4 inhibitors research programme - CJ Corporation
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2006
At a glance
- Originator CJ Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 2002 Cheil Jedang is now called CJ Corporation
- 23 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Asthma in South Korea (PO)