At a glance
- Originator Theramex SAM
- Developer Nonindustrial sources; Theramex SAM
- Class Vitamin D analogues
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2002 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 23 Jun 2000 New profile
- 23 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in Belgium (Unknown route)