Research programme: estrogen receptor peptide - eXegenicsAlternative Names: Estrogen receptor peptide research programme - eXegenics
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator University of California at Los Angeles
- Developer eXegenics; University of California at Los Angeles
- Mechanism of Action Selective estrogen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Breast cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Aug 2003 Suspended - Preclinical for Breast cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Nov 2001 Cytoclonal Pharmaceutics is now called eXegenics